SHL Biomass Pellet Boiler
Biomass Pellet boiler of SHL series (also called SHL Biomass Pellet Boiler) is the double drum horizontal boiler with chain grate which is suitable for burning the biomass fuel like wood chip, biomass pellets, etc. The front furnace of the biomass pellet boiler is composed of water-cooled wall, its front and rear water-cooled wall composes the water-cooled arch. The convection tube bundle is arranged between the upper and lower drums. The biomass boiler economizer and air preheater are arranged at the rear of the biomass pellet boiler. A soot blower interface is reserved at the heating surface of biomass boiler convective tube bundle and economizer.
SHL series biomass pellet boiler is often used as biomass steam boiler to generate medium and high pressure steam with rated evaporation capacity of 10-75 tons/h and rated pressure of 1.25-9.8 MPa. SHL Biomass boiler can also be used as the biomass hot water boiler to produce hot water. The designed thermal efficiency is up to 82%.
- “W” shape flue gas flushing direction in the convection tube, effectively overcoming the ash deposition; increase the convection heating area to ensure sufficient output.
- Heavy three-story furnace wallensures good insulation effect, effectively reduce the heat loss.
- Small flake chain gratefeatureslittle leakage, high manufacturing precision, sufficient fuel combustion, andsimple maintenance and replacement.
- Independent airchamber ensures reasonable air distribution, improves operational stability.
- Optimized design of front and rear furnace arch; reflective ignition type front arch is conducive to fuel ignition.
- Small power consumption, low noise, stable operation, and overload protection device.
- High heat transfer efficiency and small flue gas flow resistance solve low-temperature corrosion of economizer.