CFB Biomass Boiler
Commercial Biomass boiler is fully automatic industrial boiler which deliver fuel or pellets to match the heat demand of the biomass fired boiler. CFB commercial biomass boiler (also called biomass CFB boiler or Biomass Circulating Fluidized Bed boiler) is more energy saving, environmentally friendly and efficient. CFB commercial biomass boiler can burn various biomass fuels, such as wood chip, bagasse, straw, palm husk, rice husk, etc. CFB biomass boiler features larger heating area, low bed temperature combustion, low bed pressure technology, staged combustion, efficient separation, SNCR and SCR denigration, low excess air coefficient, reliable anti-wear technology, mature sealing technique, and over temperature non-coking technology.
CFB biomass boilers can used as biomass steam boiler to produce medium and high pressure steam with rated evaporation capacity of 35-130 tons/h and rated pressure of 3.82-9.8 MPa. It also can be used as biomass hot water boiler. The designed thermal efficiency is up to 87~90%.
Features of CFB Commercial Biomass Boiler
1. Smaller air leakage coefficient reduces flue gas amount and resistance, a corresponding reduction in ID fan power consumption.
2. Low bed pressure technology reduces the material layer height, fluidization height, wind chamber pressure, and primary air power consumption.
3. Low bed temperature technology (low-temperature combustion) control the flue gas temperature, grade air supply, reduce NOX amount.
4. Larger heating surface ensures the boiler output and meets the 110% load requirements.
5. High temperature cyclone separation circulating combustion system; furnace chamber and wind chamber and connected by membrane water wall.
Taishan Group Tai’an Boao International Trade Co., Ltd.
Add：No. 1169 Beitianmen Street, High-tech Development Zone,
Tai'an City, Shandong Province
Sweep and follow us